Saturday, January 10, 2009

Practical ohh~~ pRacTiCaL~~

huhuu...i think now i'm already in week 4 of this new semester...hurmmm...where's my confirmation calls or letters for internship program??..huhuu...i'm getting very worried now...i'd really wish that i could have settle this on my own from the beginning in last semester..how i wish i could be the one who never trust this system in UIA...argh...why do i have to trust that those UIA people can ensure me a place in at least one company for the practical program?..huhuu...am i too lazy to do it on my own??...or am i just being ignorant??..huhuu...questions3...

hurmm...i think i already knew the answers..hope that it can be settled by this week..insyaALLAH..the calls that my friends already got really make me impatient about this practical thing already...uhuhu..


p/s:My favourite Du'a:

bismillahilladzi la yadhurruhu ma'asmihi syai-un fil ardhi wala fissama-i wahuwassami'un'alim..bismillahi tawakkaltu'alallah..

No comments: