Monday, December 14, 2009

Remembrance of PrimaRy sChOoL LiFE~~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t to all my beloved friends and followers(if i hv any??)..

Now i would like to share some of my precious little memories that i hv hardly able to remember on my primary school days in Sekolah Kebangsaan Klang Gate(SKKG)..huhuu...
A very long loong time ago...at least i cud hv remembered that my school life is more fun than being at home..huhuu..i think i would list the stories by new lessons learn in life:


1- I can be unexpectedly clever when there's no challengers around me...

Since i was in standard 1 until 3, i was put in either the 1st or 2nd highest class in school..i could barely get to be in top 5 ranking during those 3 years(only once in standard 2 i get 2nd place)..when i was in standard 4, suddenly, a new "discrimination" system implimented in my school(without mentioning in particular the discrimination is about what)..i was thrown down from the 1st class to 5th or 6th class if i'm not mistaken (with less competitors for exam purpose i guess..wink2;p) due to the *discrimination reason...hurmm..it was really upsetting for me at first..however, i kind of enjoyed it...with less pressure from the competitors(classmates) and teachers(who doesn't expect much from their students), i managed to be in 1st place ranking in class in every examination for 2 years in a row..i only have 1 competitor in class which i really remembered...Nurul Sobah..huhuu...she is a very clever girl...there is one time i've heard that i got the highest mark among all standard 5 classes in a subject(i couldn't remember in particular which exam)..and then we got back into normal class distribution system in standard 6 for UPSR..and i got to be back in the 1st class again..huhuu..sadly, too much competitors lessen my ability to score well in examination(or is it just an excuse??;p)...coz i could barely be in top 5 ranking in the class during standard 6...however, Alhamdulillah I managed to get 5As in my UPSR..


2- i learn that sulking was a really bad and wasting habit..

huhu..during my standard 4 year, i got this one close friend of mine(whose also my competitor in exams) whom always sulk with me..i always become weirdly confused with her feelings and attitudes towards me at that time..however, because of my childish jealousy feelings with my one and only big brother during that time, i decided to try and test the sulking attitude with my family..but(cut it short) it seems like it didn't work..and i didn't really enjoyed it..hahaha;p..


3- i really was not interested in any love matters during my primary school..

i realized that i do have crushes on few boys during my primary school days but it was never serious..but one thing i realized during the time is that i could not be told if any boy do like me..huhuu.. i remembered once my friend told me that there was one friend of us (fellow prefects) like me and that particular information makes me have nightmares for few nights..and i was really afraid of bumping into him..thank god that he was transferred to another school not long after i knew that he likes me..hahahaa;p..since then i don't dare to talk on liking or not liking anyone in school..huhuhuu


4- i learn how to like mathematics very much..

i got this one particular math tutor which i went for tuition few nights per week..he was really good in teaching math and making his students score for the subject...but sumtimes this tutor(which is also a teacher in our school) can do unimaginable punishment to his student for being lazy or not able to answer his question..huhuuu...very scary "cekgu slemang"..uhuhuuu..however, i do love him very much as a teacher of mine and thanked him a lot for making me a clever math girl during that time..hahaha;p


In general, the whole experience that i've had during my primary school days was very beneficial for my growing up process in life...i really appreciate each and every moments i've had with my ex-primary schoolmates(which are/are not in contact with me now) and teachers..Jazakumullahukhairan kathira..insyaALLAH:)

3 comments:

TimMie said...

oit oit..macik kecik ni da kmbali ke arena penulisan blog..cewah arena la sgt..welkam welkam ^^D

cadd said...

Salam....

Thank you for sahring it with me...

AzKeeY said...

ur most welcome...hehee..sorry for the bad grammar mdm..