Thursday, November 20, 2008

what a boring weeks of holidays~huhuuT_T ..p/s;sorry i dunno how to write in an organized way..hehe

hahaa..long time since I've last updated this poor blog of mine hu?..huhuu...boring3~~~~~~~~~~~~~..dunno wut else to write..heheh:p...

i've tried to find part-time jobs...yet...still nothing~..huhu..

wanna write the story of my life in here but..huhuuu..dunno where to start..aiyo0o~..

huhu..i got lots of weird and exciting experiences to share in this blog...however...i dunno how to put it in writings..hahaa..well..hurmm..let me get my mood 1st..then probably i'll start making a looong story about my life in last semester...

phew~..what a tiring semester in my life indeed..i'll never forget my 3rd yr, semester 1(08/09) session for the rest of my life..huu..how i wish i could..hurm..its okay..dis life experiences help me to mature..i learn a lot in human behaviors..insyaALLAH

..at least i knew i got lots of valuable frens by my side always..insyaALLAH...thanks to all of my friends whom really do appreciate the true meaning of our friendship with deep sincerity:)

2 comments:

As said...

hehe. Ade certain people sehari tuh cam sekelip mata jeh. ade certain people, sehari tu lama amat. Ni fenomena cuti ah.

Try to do house chores, mesti rasa jap je sehari :D

akak, u can always write in paragraph, tu saje dah boleh contribute 80% kepada kekemasan penulisan ;)

take care akak!

AzKeeY said...

haik!!~arigatou-ne as-chan!!~hehe;)